Photos from Harry Potter Studio Tour (Part 2)

21:03:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm back with part two of my photos from the Warner Bros Studio Tour, which I'm very excited to share with you!

I went to the Studio Tour in London in the end of June, and I posted a bunch of photos from it, which you can see them here! I'm very proud of them, but I thought it would be time for you to see the rest.

The model of Hogwarts is possibly my very favourite thing about the entire tour. Don't get me wrong, everything about the tour is amazing, but this one leaves me speechless and makes me want to cry.

 The kitchen at the Burrow! So well made, and look out for hidden magic in this set!


 I'm not a big fan of the death eaters, but I figured all of you Slytherins out there would love to see it!

And of course, Umbridge's office! I hate her more than I hate Voldemort, but I can't deny it... Her office is very impressive. 


 Off to Hogwarts I go! The platform was actually a new addition, and the train is mind-blowing! You can climb inside it and walk through the carriages, and each one represents a different movie.
  
 Everything in Diagon Alley looks so realistic, and every little detail is perfect. It has different sections with different atmospheres, for example how the Apothecary and Gringotts are slightly eerie, while the joke shop is full of liveliness.

Those are all the photos I have from the Studio Tour. I hope you enjoyed them both (here's part 1), I know I did! I had the best day there with my best friend, and it truly was one of the best days of my entire life. I'd definitely recommend for you all to go if you have the chance, and make sure to schedule a whole day there!

I'd also like to thank you all for 40 followers on bloglovin. I know it might not seem like much, but it really means the world to me. I love every single one of you, and you're always welcome if you want to chat!

You Might Also Like

0 comments