My Favourite Youtubers

14:33:00

Hello everyone!

Today I figured I’d do a post about some of my favourite youtubers, because as you’d know if you follow my twitter, I watch a lot of youtube. I’d like to point out that I actually mainly watch daily vlogs, but I decided to only talk about main channels in this post, as I guess those are the ones you’d find most interesting.


  1. I’m including the first three here in a group, because I think all of you probably watch them, or at least know who they are: Zoella, SprinkleofGlitter and Tanya Burr. These three are so sweet, and manage to cheer me up so well.
  2. Someone I discovered recently is Meg Says, who also has blog. She is the kindest, calmest, most motivating little gem who I absolutely love to watch. She talks about mainly beauty, lifestyle and health, and I find it all very interesting. Her videos are perfect to watch on a sick day or before bed, as her voice is so comforting and just cheers me up. 
  3. Not even joking, I am currently rewatching a lot of her old videos right this instant. Fabulous Hannah is so relatable and hilarious that I literally laugh out loud. She speaks about her life in such a hilarious way, and I can’t help but love her. 
  4. Velvetgh0st is someone who I personally find so motivating. She doesn’t sugarcoat things and talks about the good and the bad in her life, which definitely helps keep me grounded. I know she is very controversial, but I personally adore her.
  5. The last person on this list is Hannah Witton. She’s not scared to give her opinion on things, and her videos are surprisingly informative. She talks a lot about sexuality, gender roles, and is just plain educational and funny.


There you have it, the main channels I watch on a regular basis. I’d recommend you to check all these out, if you aren’t already subscribed. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I’d be happy to do more similar ones in the future. Who are some of your favourite youtubers?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oh my goodness Amanda! We'd already found out that we both like Zoe, Louise, Tanya and Fabulous Hannah (who is definitely very fabulous), but I didn't know you watched Meg Says too!!! Oh my goodness we have so much in common!!! Surprisingly though I don't watch Hannah Witton, but I'm definitely going to have to check out her channel now!!
    xxx Georgia xxx
    georgieblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so strange!! I mean, everyone watches Zoe, Louise and Tanya, but the others? Wow!!

      Delete
  2. Sprinkle of glitter is awesome! I am also obsessed with youtube! My favorite you tubers right now are Danielle Marie, Sarah Belle, Nikki Phillipi, and Aspyn Ovard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Aspyn's vlogs! And I used to watch Nikki Philippi too, but I haven't heard of the others!

      Delete
  3. Hahah we seem to have the same taste in youtubers. I love Meg Says and of course Zoella too xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Yes, I didn't really talk about Zoe but I still love her!

      Delete
  4. Loved this post! You've given me a few new YouTubers to watch, thank you!! Also, your blog header is amazing! <3

    oliviarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of these youtubers are worth watching! Thank you so so much, I made it myself :)

      Delete
  5. I spend 85% of my day watching YouTube, the other 15% is spent blogging. I would highly recommend you check out the SacconeJolys, they are vloggers:) Check out my blog if you have a minute; www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that sounds like my dream life! I've heard a lot about them but I've never actually watched a vlog of theirs! I will now though :)

      Delete