What's in My Carry-On Bag

22:21:00

Hey everyone!

As you guys might know, I travel quite a lot. Most of the time it's to England (I'm actually going next weekend) and I only take a carry-on. That doesn't mean I don't pack an extra handbag with what most people would consider their carry-on, and I thought I'd share the contents of that with y'all today.


First of all, I always pack in this satchel from Primark that cost me £12. I love it because it's the perfect size to carry a book, and a few other essentials. It has a zip pocket on the inside which is where I usually keep my passport and phone.

I also always bring a book, because I'm a massive nerd who loves reading. This time I'm bringing Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan (who cowrote Will Grayson, Will Grayson with John Green). I haven't gotten far into it yet, but so far I'm finding it really funny and cute.

My glasses are always a staple, because my eyes dry out on aeroplanes, and so I usually switch from contacts to my glasses. That's also why my contact case is included, in case you hadn't figured that out.

The skin on my hands gets crazy dry, even if I'm not in an aeroplane, so you can imagine what they're like on a flight. I like to bring something to moisturise them, and today I chose the Body Shop Mango Body Butter, which smells absolutely heavenly. This one I got in a gift set for Christmas, so it's a mini size of 50ml.

As you've probably guessed, my lips also dry out. Sometimes I bring a Carmex, which really are the best for sore lips, but I chose the Nivea Lip Butter (only because its packaging is prettier), which is also really good, although it can sometimes make you look a bit dead as it casts a white layer on your lips.

To stop looking like a walking corpse, I packed the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. I featured this in my March Favourites, and I still love it and wear it several days a week. It really makes me look more awake than I probably am.

I usually also bring something for bad breath with me. I like the one from Primark, because it's only a pound and is really good. I use this if I fall asleep on a flight or if I just haven't eaten for a couple of hours and want to freshen up a bit.

The last thing I bring, except from the obvious phone, passport and boarding pass, is of course my headphones. I never know what to call these - earphones, headphones? Anyway, as most people I love music, and I therefore need these to not share my music with the entire aeroplane.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and maybe it helps you out next time you're stuck in a packing rut. Let me know what you like to bring on aeroplanes!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love the smell of this body butter! I always make sure I have headphones and plug them in as soon as possible! xo

    SHEWOREWHAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Although it really annoys me when I can hear the music of the person next to me, haha!

      Delete
  2. OMG i am in love with the body shop body butter I just love it :D


    Loved your blog post :D you have such a pretty blog :D


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyLookBook


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've done my header and everything myself, and I'm having a little peek at your blog now!

      Delete
  3. Great post! I loved seeing what was in your carry on bag! I always over pack, lol. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually tend to underpack, which means I'm left with not much to do and not many outfits to choose from!

      Delete