Late Night Thoughts

22:02:00

I'm sat here at my desk at 10 o'clock at night, and I'm just struck by how much I love everything.

For some reason I felt the need to google quotes from The Perks ofBeing a Wallflower, and I realised how much I've missed reading it. There are so many quotes I feel like I can relate to and it feels as if Charlie is my best friend. Somehow he manages to put words to the feelings I can't describe, but he really doesn't understand how special he is.

I spent 2 hours this afternoon wandering around my neighbourhood on the phone with my best friend. We moved away from each other a couple of years ago, and sometimes its hard to keep in touch, even if it's just a couple of towns over. Today though, we chatted continually for almost two hours, and it reminded me of how much I love her, but also how much I'm loved.

I sometimes find it hard to remember that, because even though I do have a great life, I struggle with certain things. I have close friends at school, but they tease me a lot, to the point of it being on the brink of bullying, but it's always meant in a friendly way. I think. I don't really know.

Gosh, this quickly turned from a post about appreciation to my sob story. What I wanted to say was that sometimes a good chat with an old friend can really make your week, and be as comforting and relaxing as lying in bed all day with netflix.

This blog post is all over the place, and I don't really know what the point of it was. I'm just really overtired (is that even a word?) and I had a sudden surge of inspiration.

I also want to let you know that if you don't have a friend to call up and chat with, I'll always be here. You can direct message me on twitter, or comment on my blog, and I'll always reply. I care about every single person I cross paths with, and you're definitely one of them.

I'm not even going to proofread this post, and in the morning, after a good night's sleep, I'll probably regret that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments