My Week in Photos - Flowers and Baking Creations

20:35:00

Hey there everybody!

As it is now easter break for me, I've been sleeping all day because all of my friends are out of town. I've also had some extra time to wander around with my camera, and so I thought I'd share the result with all of you.

I've also had some extra time to spend cooking and baking, and so this post contains the result of hours I spent locked in the kitchen. The abundance of flower pics is not because I have a secret garden with hundreds of different types of flowers (as much as I wish that was true), but rather due to my trip to the garden centre with my dad earlier today.


I have absolutely no knowledge of flowers, but I'm pretty sure these are called Hydrangeas? Also, the colours of these are gorgeous.
Fun fact - I stabbed my finger on one of the spikes while trying to position them.

These are the types of flowers you see on Pacific islands, and so I have absolutely no idea why they would fit in in a greenhouse that's covered in snow?
These literally taste exactly like Bounty bars, and are completely healthy and so delicious. To be honest, I made these only a few hours ago, and there aren't any left. Also, if you follow me on twitter, this was why I was sitting in front of the fireplace trying to melt chocolate, although I gave up on that soon after.


This has rapidly become my favourite breakfast, and again, these are very easy to make and healthy. Watch out for a recipe of the two treats I've included in a blog post, because they might be coming soon! 
I have to admit, I was very tempted to reach out and taste one of these ripe tomatoes!



I hope some of those images made you long for summer as much as I am right now. Unless of course, you're one of the very lucky people born in a place where the sun shines all year long, in which case, I envy you.

I have to apologise for being so hyper throughout this blog post, I think I've had one too many chocolate and coconut macarons.

What's the weather like where you are? Are you too on easter break?

You Might Also Like

0 comments