My 2015 Bucket List

09:51:00

When people look back on their teenage years, it always seems like they experienced so much. They went to parties, and have so many memories. I don't have any of that. Sure, I have good friends who I have a lot of fun with, but I don't feel like I have many memories or regrets that'll last me a lifetime. This year, I've made it my mission to change that. I want to be able to look back and cherish all those days of sleepovers and fun on the beach, not days of studying, stressing, and being bored. 

However, I also want to be able to remember all the memories I make this year. For that reason, I've bought this notebook. It's from TkMaxx, and I got it for £4.99, and I love the way it looks. My plan is to print out a photo of me doing every one of these and put it in a separate page of my journal, and tell the story of how it happened. I think it'll help me remember the details of what happened.

Here's the bucketlist I made, I hope you enjoy!
  1. Build a snowman
  2. Sleep in an igloo
  3. Go ice skating
  4. Read a french book
  5. Go rollerblading
  6. Go for a hike
  7. Kiss someone outside 
  8. Watch a sunrise
  9. Watch a sunset
  10. Feel confident and fit in a bikini
  11. Wear a hat for a day
  12. Write a letter to celebrity
  13. Read a Lord of The Rings book
  14. Go to a wild party
  15. Get a top grade on my report card
  16. Dance in the rain
  17. Decorate a christmas tree
  18. Kiss someone
  19. Make a fancy dinner for my family
  20. Fill an entire room with balloons
  21. Go to a theme park
  22. Give someone a makeover
  23. Go skydiving
  24. Eat straight out of a watermelon
  25. Send a message in a bottle
  26. Get a temporary tattoo
  27. Keep a vase of flowers in my room
  28. Fill out my journal
  29. Make a bonfire
  30. Have a picnic
  31. Fly a kite
  32. Go to a concert or a festival
  33. Tie dye something
  34. Have a waterfight
  35. Do the splits
  36. Read 20 books
  37. Go thrifting
  38. Go skinnydipping
  39. Sleep under the stars
  40. Camp on an island
  41. Have a Harry Potter marathon
  42. Make chocolate dipped strawberries
  43. Have a photoshoot
  44. Help organise an end of year party
  45. Go on a beach run
  46. Win a contest
  47. Run a race
  48. Try a DIY from pinterest
  49. Create my own recipe
  50. Get a tan tattoo
To be quite honest, I haven't looked at these since I set them. That's probably the reason why so few of these have been accomplished, and I just now realised I won't be able to complete a few of the winter ones, as all the snow has melted here. That sucks!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and maybe it gave you some ideas! Let me know if you've done or want to do any of these. What are some things you'd like to accomplish this year?


You Might Also Like

0 comments